Our Commitment to Safety & Wellness
Dear friends and guests,
We hope that you and your loved ones are well and that you are keeping safe and healthy.
As a stakeholder in the Canadian tourism industry, we are closely following guidelines from the Public Health Agency of Canada as well as from provincial authorities.
The well-being and health of our guests and that of our teams is important to us. Since the prevention of the spread mainly involves the adoption of adequate sanitary measures, our usual standards as to the sanitation and hygiene of our establishments are diligently observed and heightened.
- All rooms are fully sanitized after each stay. We also give you the opportunity to contact us by phone, by text or in person with safe measures in place.
Moreover, our employees are receiving regular Rapid Tests for COVID and have received instructions and training on the measures to adopt including:
- Frequent and adequate hand washing
- Wearing gloves and masks when required
- Minimizing contact at all times and maintaining social distancing
- Practicing respiratory hygiene and avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Increased frequency of cleaning routines, mainly in high traffic areas
Lastly any guests or visitors requiring access to our amenities, be it individually or for an event will require proof of vaccination.
Our team members are available and happy to answer any questions you may have.