Our Commitment to Safety & Wellness
Dear friends and guests,
We hope that you and your loved ones are well and that you are keeping safe and healthy.
As a stakeholder in the Canadian tourism industry, we are closely following guidelines from the Public Health Agency of Canada as well as from provincial authorities.
The well-being and health of our guests and that of our teams is important to us. Since the prevention of the spread mainly involves the adoption of adequate sanitary measures, our usual standards as to the sanitation and hygiene of our establishments are diligently observed and heightened.
- Protective screens have been installed at the reception ensuring greater protection for our guests and our staff members.
- All rooms are fully sanitized after each stay. We also give you the opportunity to contact us by phone, by text or in person with safe measures in place.
Moreover, our employees have received instructions and training on the measures to adopt including:
- Frequent and adequate hand washing
- Wearing gloves and masks when required
- Minimizing contact at all times and maintaining social distancing
- Practicing respiratory hygiene and avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Increased frequency of cleaning routines, mainly in high traffic areas
The private dining room, the sky lounge and the Cinema are temporarily closed until further notice.
In order to facilitate your planning needs during the Pandemic, we will remain flexible and forego our cancellation fees within 24 hours or your arrival.
Our team members are available and happy to answer any questions you may have.