Terms & Conditions
At the reStays, the health and safety of our guests and employees is always our top priority, especially during more challenging times. reStays' policy is designed to enhance safety, minimize risk, and give our guests peace of mind during their stay.
reStays' guests have the flexibility to change or cancel their booking up to 48 hours before their arrival unless special conditions apply.
- reStays offers underground self-parking and are invited to park on the level P4 and upwards, at an additional fee of $37/day per night and vehicle.
- A security deposit of $300 will be charged to your credit card upon arrival and will be reimbursed upon departure, after verification of the unit. Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit card processing company to process the credit.
- Please note that the same credit card, used to complete your reservation, will be required upon arrival.
- reStays is a 100% smoke-free establishment. Please note that smoking is prohibited, even on our balconies. Failure to comply with this regulation may result in a fine of up to $350.
- Candles, incense, and essential oils are prohibited in all guest rooms and common areas.
- Excessive noise after 10:00 pm is not permitted
- The number of people present in your room must not exceed the capacity of your room at any time or a supplement charge of $40.00 per person will be added to your invoice.
- We ask that any used equipment, materials and/or accessories made available to you during your stay, be handled and/or treated with care.
- reStays does not accept pets, except for guests staying 30 days or more and/or certified service dogs less than 30lbs in weight. Special conditions apply.
- Our contactless option includes mobile check-in and keyless room entry.
- All physical room key cards are sanitized prior to guest use.
- Bell carts are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at all key entrances.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in all common areas.
- We regularly wipe down the elevator buttons with sanitizing wipes.
- Collateral including notepads, pens, and magazines have been removed from all guest rooms.
- Every guest room is equipped with plastic bags for towels or trash pickups are also available.
- Continuous, extensive training on proper sanitization &cleaning procedures, as well as specific product use is being provided to all associates.
- When inside guest rooms, all housekeeping associates are to have proper PPE, including face masks and single-use gloves.
- Disinfectants are used to clean guest rooms, including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handle, water faucet handles, clothing hangers, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, and light switches, thermostats, and flooring.
- Stay-over housekeeping service can be provided upon request for an additional fee, and only while the guest is not in the room.
- Towels, linens and other guest amenities can be delivered to the room upon request.
At this time our fitness centre is open with the following protocols:
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are placed at the entrance and cleaning wipes are in place.
- Our public area attendants will frequently wipe down the equipment and high-touch areas.
- Upon your departure, Guest room keys can be placed in the drop box at the front desk, for staff to disinfect.
- Contactless payment options are also made available.
- All associates are trained on the COVID-19 response protocol.
- Our goal is to ensure that our guests and associates feel like they are in a safe and secure environment where they can stay, work and live in the comfort of their home away from home.
COVID-19 POSITIVE SCENARIO
- In the event an associate tests positive for COVID-19, reStays have protocols in place that respects and enforces protocols required by the government of Ontario as well as the public recommendations of the local health authorities.
- In the event a guest tests positive while staying with us, we ask that we be made aware immediately. A guest who tests positive must not use any public areas of reStays. If COVID-19 positive guests are not able to take care of themselves, reStays will direct the guest to a healthcare facility.
- A room which was occupied by a COVID-19 positive guest will not be made available for use before undergoing enhanced disinfection protocols in accordance with local and provincial health guidelines and protocols.
Please be advised that any and all information, comments, analysis, and/or recommendations regarding COVID-19 are intended solely for informational purposes and are subject to change according to revised guidelines from health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as appropriate provincial and local agencies.
reStays does not offer COVID-19 testing, nor do we make medical decisions for guests and/or employees. We cannot offer any medical or legal advice related to these issues. We remain, however, committed to making your safety and wellbeing our top priority.
This website is copyright © 2022 Choo Communities, with all rights reserved, and its content may be downloaded or printed for non-commercial, informational or personal use only. Copyright and proprietary notices that accompany this site’s contents may not be removed from any electronic copies or hardcopy printouts. Prior written permission from is needed to reproduce any content or images from this site for public or commercial use in any medium. Materials, specifications and floor plans indicated throughout this site are subject to change without notice. All floor plan dimensions and specifications are approximate. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area.