Terms & Conditions
At the reStays, the health and safety of our guests is always our top priority, especially during more challenging times. reStays' policy is designed to enhance safety, minimize risk, and give our guests peace of mind during their stay.
reStays' guests have the flexibility to change or cancel their booking up to 48 hours before their arrival. Upon making a reservation, guests are provided with detailed information on the hotel experience, including COVID-19 safety protocol and amenity usage during their stay.
Key measures include:
- Taking temperature checks for guests on arrival.
- All contractors, employees, and unregistered guests must complete the Covid-19 questionnaire.
- Social distancing
- Required masks
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Contactless check-in
- Keyless entry
- We request our guests to complete a mandatory COVID-19 safety assessment health disclosure upon arrival to help minimize the risk of spreading the virus.
- reStays offers self-parking on the property’s premises for a $37/day fee.
- A security deposit of $250 will be charged to your credit card upon arrival for damage, theft and/or odours, and will be reimbursed after verification of the unit.
- Please note that the same credit card, used to complete your reservation, is required upon check-in.
- 100% smoke-free establishment - including on room balconies
- Candles, incense, and essential oils are prohibited
- Excessive noise after 11:00pm is not permitted
- The number of visitors must not exceed the capacity of your room after 11:00pm.
- We ask you to use the equipment, material and accessories made available to you during your stay with care.
- reStays does not have a pet policy
- Masks are required on arrival.
- Bell carts are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at all key entrances.
- Masks are required for all guests and associates.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in all common areas.
- Guests are requested to complete a quick, mandatory COVID-19 health disclosure questionnaire at the front desk.
- Our contactless option includes mobile check-in and keyless room entry.
- All physical room key cards are sanitized prior to guest use.
- Signs indicating a maximum of 2 guests or one family at a time are placed inside and outside of each elevator.
- Masks are required inside the elevators.
- We regularly wipe down the elevator buttons with sanitizing wipes.
- Masks are required in public restrooms.
- Public restrooms are equipped with touchless soap and hand sanitizer dispensers.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting the public area restrooms more frequently.
- Signs regarding effective handwashing are posted to help minimize the spread of the virus.
- Collateral including notepads, pens, and magazines have been removed from all guest rooms.
- Every guest room is equipped with plastic bags for towels or trash pickups are also available.
- Extensive training on proper cleaning and specific product use is being provided to all associates.
- When inside guest rooms, all housekeeping associates are to have proper PPE that includes face masks, face shields, and single-use gloves.
- Disinfectants are used to clean guest rooms, including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, clothing hangers, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, thermostats, and flooring.
- Stay-over housekeeping service is provided only upon guest request, and only while the guest is not in the room.
- Towels and linens are delivered to the room based on guest requests.
At this time our fitness centre is open with the following protocols:
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are placed at the entrance and cleaning wipes are in place.
- Our public area attendant will frequently wipe down the equipment and high-touch areas.
- Office supplies are made available based on guest requests to avoid sharing between the guests. These supplies are individually sanitized after each guest use.
- Hand sanitizers in place for guest use.
- High-touch areas including desks and chairs will be frequently disinfected, especially between each guest usage.
- Masks are required for all guests and associates.
- Guest room keys can be placed in the drop box at the front desk, for staff to disinfect.
- Contactless payment options are made available.
- All associates are trained on the COVID-19 response protocol.
- Our goal is to provide guests and associates a safe and secure place to stay and work while providing a sense of luxury and excellent service.
COVID-19 POSITIVE SCENARIO
- If the re learns that an associate has tested positive for COVID-19, and he or she was at the facility within 48 hours of the date they were tested or within 48 hours of becoming symptomatic, we will immediately implement the social distancing protocols and all positive cases will be reported.
- Contact tracing protocols are implemented per the Ontario guidelines. The re will maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A guest who tests positive must not use any public areas of the re. If COVID-19 positive guests are not able to take care of themselves, the re will direct the guest to a healthcare facility.
- A room which was occupied by a COVID-19 positive guest will not be made available for use before undergoing enhanced disinfection protocols in accordance with local and provincial health guidelines and protocol.
Please be advised that any and all information, comments, analysis, and/or recommendations regarding COVID-19 are intended solely for informational purposes and are subject to change according to revised guidelines from health experts at World Health Organization (WHO) as well appropriate provincial and local agencies. For further information regarding COVID-19, we recommend you utilize the above-mentioned sources for the most up to date recommendations.
We cannot offer COVID-19 testing nor make medical decisions for guests and employees. We cannot offer any medical or legal advice related to these issues. We remain committed to making your safety and wellbeing our top priority. We want to consistently deliver excellent service to you as we welcome you back.
This website is copyright © 2019 Choo Communities, with all rights reserved, and its content may be downloaded or printed for noncommercial, informational or personal use only. Copyright and proprietary notices that accompany this site’s contents may not be removed from any electronic copies or hardcopy printouts. Prior written permission from is needed to reproduce any content or images from this site for public or commercial use in any medium. Materials, specifications and floor plans indicated throughout this site are subject to change without notice. All floor plan dimensions and specifications are approximate. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area.