Terms & Conditions
At reStays, our guests' and employees' health and safety is always our top priority. reStays' policy is designed to enhance safety, minimize risk, and give our guests peace of mind during their stay.
- reStays' guests can change or cancel their booking up to 48 hours before their arrival unless special conditions apply or they booked a non-refundable offer.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- We accept major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard and American Express). Visa Debit, Interac or cash payments are not accepted.
- reStays offers underground self-parking, and are invited to park on level P4 and upwards at an additional fee of $37/day per night and vehicle.
- A security deposit of $300 will be charged to your credit card upon arrival and reimbursed upon departure after verification of the unit. Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit card processing company to process the credit.
- Please note that the same credit card used to complete your reservation will be required upon arrival.
- reStays is a 100% smoke-free establishment. Please note that smoking is prohibited, even on our balconies. Failure to comply with this regulation may result in a fine of up to $350.
- Candles, incense, and essential oils are prohibited in all guest rooms and common areas.
- Excessive noise after 10:00 p.m. is not permitted.
- The number of people present in your room must not exceed the capacity of your room at any time, or a supplement charge of $40.00 per person will be added to your invoice.
- We ask that any used equipment, materials and/or accessories made available during your stay be handled and/or treated with care.
- reStays does not accept pets except guests staying 30 days or more and/or certified service dogs less than 30 lbs. Special conditions apply.
- Our contactless option includes mobile check-in and keyless room entry.
- All physical room key cards are sanitized before guest use.
- Bell carts are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at all key entrances.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in all common areas.
- We regularly wipe down the elevator buttons with sanitizing wipes.
- Every guest room is equipped with plastic bags for towels or trash pickups are also available.
- Continuous, extensive training on proper sanitization & cleaning procedures and specific product use is being provided to all associates.
- Disinfectants are used to clean guest rooms, including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, clothing hangers, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, and light switches, thermostats, and flooring.
- Stay-over housekeeping service can be provided upon request for an additional fee only while the guest is not in the room.
- Towels, linens and other guest amenities can be delivered to the room upon request.
- Upon your departure, Guest room keys can be placed in the drop box at the front desk for staff to disinfect.
- Contactless payment options are also made available.
- Our goal is to ensure that our guests and associates feel in a safe and secure environment where they can stay, work and live in the comfort of their home away from home.
This website is copyright © 2022 Choo Communities, with all rights reserved, and its content may be downloaded or printed for non-commercial, informational or personal use only. Copyright and proprietary notices accompanying this site’s contents may not be removed from any electronic copies or hardcopy printouts. Written permission is needed to reproduce any content or images from this site for public or commercial use in any medium. Materials, specifications and floor plans indicated throughout this site are subject to change without notice. All floor plan dimensions and specifications are approximate. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area.